Bellrock Sales Training
Who needs this training?
You believe your results could be even better than they already are. You don’t have time to participate in generic group sessions designed for the lowest common denominator, for a variety of industries, or covering topics you have already mastered. You want a course that is tailored specifically to you.
Bellrock’s custom sales training is the solution.
What is the format?
- Six, 3-hour classroom training sessions covering the core modules of effective sales. Want to see the course modules?
- Six, 1-hour 1-on-1 customized training sessions
What makes this program unique?
Participants in the program will learn how to apply an advancement-driven funnel to their unique company situation. This experiential program trains both the art and process of sales, using your real world examples in real time so learning is immediately translated into action and results.
Take your performance from good to great.
What are the dates and schedule?
Because the program is custom to you, start and end dates are flexible. Classes typically occur bi-weekly.
What is the cost?
The cost per participant is $2,985 + GST. There is a minimum of 10 participants per class.
Is financial assistance possible?
Yes! Certain businesses are eligible for financial assistance. Please contact us for more details.
- Advancement Driven Business Development Funnel – This module teaches participants how an advancement driven business development funnel increases sales while providing important predictive information that an event driven funnel cannot provide.Concepts covered: Sales funnel, unique value proposition, stages to a sale.
- Suspecting and Prospecting – Participants in this module learn how to quickly identify and qualify prospects so that their time is dedicated to the highest probability sales.Concepts covered: Marketing matrix, elevator pitch, USPs and differentiators, disqualifying, objections handling
- Questions and Objections – The best sales people know how to ask the right questions that uncover critical information to the sale. Participants in this module learn not only how to ask these questions, but also anticipate and pre-empt any objections that may arise.Concepts covered: – Upfront verbal contracts; prospect theory; features, advantages and benefits; SPIN selling, Pre-empting objections; pricing theory and the psychology of anchoring
- Sales Tools – People make decisions based on emotion and then rationalize them with facts. Participants will learn how effective story telling in both verbal and written forms can be the key to making the sale.Concepts covered: Story telling, proposal best practices, proposal reviews
- Account Maintenance and Management – Companies often miss out on opportunities to delight their clients. These missed opportunities provide windows for the competition to take the business away. Participants will learn how to protect their clients by delighting their clients through every step of the process.Concepts covered: Account kick-offs, check-ins, account review meetings
- Sales Management – Managers are made, not born. Participants in this session will learn best practices for managing their sales team to increase their effectiveness through proven management techniques.Concepts covered: sales territories, coaching, whale hunting, company sales meetings
Who are the instructors?
- Tara Landes is the Founder and President of Bellrock Benchmarking. She earned her MBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario.
- Gabriel Dhahan is a Consultant at Bellrock Benchmarking. He earned his MBA from Royal Roads University and the Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA) designation from Family Enterprise Xchange.
- Adam Holcombe is a Consultant at Bellrock Benchmarking. He earned his MBA from the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University.
- Anna Migicovsky is a Consultant at Bellrock Benchmarking. She earned her MBA from the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University.