Once again, Bellrock is looking for talent
We are hiring for a maternity leave contract based out of Vancouver, BC, with the potential to convert to a permanent placement for the right candidate. Travel within British Columbia is a possibility. We hire full-time employees, those interested in contract work need not apply.
Who You Are
You have a few years work experience under your belt and have demonstrated an entrepreneurial bent throughout. You are humble, hard working, and people smart and maybe you’re ready for a career change. This is a learning opportunity for a “consultant-in-training”, no previous consulting experience required.
While you appreciate the value of a team, you’re comfortable working independently. You have basic financial literacy, know your way around the standard computer programs, and are a great communicator.
The people who know you best would describe you as someone who enjoys a good debate and is motivated to do the right thing – you don’t take the easy way out. You get things done. Friends seek your advice because you have an uncanny knack for getting to the heart of the matter. More often than not, you’re right – but you’re mature enough to have learned not to gloat. You’re a lifelong learner, always with a new idea you are exploring. You’re willing to do what it takes, whether it’s picking up printing or developing a complex strategy.
And if we were stuck in an airport together for 24 hours, we’d have fun.
- Minimum 4 years of Canadian professional work experience.
- Undergraduate business or related degree from an accredited university required.
- Small business and / or family business experience is an asset.
- Outstanding English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Other languages are an asset.
Some of the things that you can expect to do with Bellrock:
- Complete projects that touch on all key areas of a business, such as: organizational restructuring, measurement and reporting, marketing and sales, operations, and strategic planning (just to name a few);
- Work closely with client owners, leaders, managers, and employees to manage expectations and maintain project momentum;
- Learn from, and collaborate closely with, experienced Bellrock consultants;
- Make meaningful and quantifiable improvements in the performance of our clients’ businesses as well as their lives;
- Administratively support leadership development and sales training programs;
- Learn more about small business and the people that work in them than you can imagine.
Who we are
Bellrock solves the toughest problems in our clients’ companies. Permanently.
We roll up our sleeves and dig in until the obstacles are eliminated. Our process benchmarking system identifies the root causes of a business’s problems and teaches the leaders what will solve them.
What really sets us apart though, is we help them implement the solutions too. And that’s where you come in. The recommendations have been made, and it’s your job to work with the management team to make sure those recommendations get put into place and are getting results. For us, implementation is everything.
We also deliver a variety of leadership development programs, keeping that same focus on implementation. Our consultants work 1:1 with the participants to ensure the learning from each class sticks.
Bellrock is a Vancouver based management consulting and leadership development firm that attracts people who share our values.
Passionate: We LOVE what we do.
We’ve chosen to be here because we are addicted to helping our clients achieve the results they deserve.
Credible: We’ve seen it and done it before.
This isn’t theory for us – we use systems, tools, and approaches that have a proven track record of success.
Industrious: We roll up our sleeves and dig in.
We embed ourselves in our clients’ offices to make sure things stick. We don’t wait for answers to be provided, we figure things out. We are life-long learners because there is always room for improvement.
Principled: We do the right thing, even when it’s hard.
Our clients’ best interests are paramount in our approach. We’re plain-spoken and honest communicators. We’re diligent problem solvers who are committed to doing what needs to be done. Even the grunt work. Always the tough conversations.
Team Oriented: We know working together delivers better results.
Our clients always receive a diversity of knowledge and experience working with Bellrock. We sharpen each other with unique skills and perspectives. We practice trust, empathy and understanding. We celebrate our individual achievements as team achievements and catch each other when we fall.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to [email protected].