Once again, Bellrock is looking for talent
We’re hiring for a Management Consultant in either Victoria or Vancouver, British Columbia. Travel within the province is required, likely between/within Greater Victoria and Metro Vancouver on a regular basis. We hire full-time employees; those interested in contract work need not apply.
Who You Are
You have at least a few years of work experience under your belt and have demonstrated an entrepreneurial bent throughout. You’re humble, hard working, and people smart. Perhaps you’re ready for a career change. This is a great learning opportunity for a “consultant-in-training” as well as an experienced professional looking for that right fit.
While you appreciate the value of a team, you’re comfortable working independently. You have good financial literacy, know your way around a computer and the web, and are a great communicator.
The people who know you best would describe you as someone who enjoys a good debate and is motivated to do the right thing – you don’t take the easy way out. You get things done. Friends seek your advice because you have an uncanny knack for getting to the heart of the matter. More often than not, you’re right – but you’re mature enough to have learned not to gloat. You’re a lifelong learner, always with a new idea you are exploring. You’re willing to do what it takes, whether it’s picking up print materials or developing a complex strategy for a client.
And if we were stuck in an airport together for 24 hours, we’d have fun.
- Minimum 4 years of Canadian professional work experience.
- Undergraduate business or related degree from an accredited university required. An MBA is preferred.
- Small business and/or family business experience is an asset.
- Outstanding English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Complete projects that touch on all key areas of a business such as: organizational restructuring, measurement and reporting, marketing and sales, operations, and strategic planning (just to name a few).
- Work closely with clients including owners, leaders, managers, and their employees to manage expectations and maintain project momentum.
- Learn from, and collaborate closely with, experienced Bellrock consultants.
- Make meaningful and quantifiable improvements in the performance of our clients’ businesses as well as their lives.
- Administratively support leadership development, management training, and sales training programs.
- Learn more about small business and the people that work in them than you can imagine.
Who We Are
Bellrock solves the toughest problems in our clients’ companies. Permanently.
We roll up our sleeves and dig in until the obstacles are eliminated. Our process benchmarking system identifies the root causes of a business’s problems and teaches the leaders what will solve them.
What really sets us apart though, is we help them implement the solutions too. And that’s where you come in. The recommendations have been made, and it’s your job to work with the management team to make sure those recommendations get put into place and are getting results. For us, implementation is everything.
We also deliver a variety of leadership development and management training programs, keeping that same focus on implementation. Our consultants work 1:1 with the participants to ensure the learning from each class sticks.
Bellrock is a Vancouver and Victoria based management consulting and training firm that attracts people who share our values:
- We believe in generosity. We openly share our ideas, time, and energy.
- We believe communication is paramount. We are plain spoken and direct.
- We believe in getting started. A good plan today is better than a greater plan tomorrow. As simple as possible, as practical as necessary.
- We believe in making things stick. Implementation is everything.
- We believe in doing the right thing. Even when it’s hard.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to [email protected].